'Official' Imgurcraft Scavenger Hunt | Now at an old spawn near you!

Started by Rose, February 15, 2017, 03:00:52 pm

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rose

Ladies, gentlemen, people who feel left out.
Hereby I announce the opening of the ‘Official’ Imgurcraft Scavenger Hunt!
This is a project I’ve been working on off and on since we started our current map, and I’m so happy to finally be done with it.

Before give you the information to get started, there’s a few notes and rules I’d like to discuss. READ ALL OF THIS CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU RUN OFF HAVING FUN.

- NO placing lightsources ANYWHERE inside the locations. You might end up breaking something.
- Wear armour, bring weapons and food as well as maybe a minecart. It’s an open world, and it’s dangerous at night. Keep inventory clear beyond that.
- Please don’t cheat. There’s nothing stopping you, but grief will be reported.
- Look around! Things aren’t always visible at first.
- Above each chest with hints, there will be a sign with something on it. Maybe write this down somewhere, or not, do whatever pleases you.
- Afterwards you are allowed to keep any number of hintbooks as you wish, but if you don’t want to keep them, or not all of them, there will be a chest after you finish the whole thing where you can dump them in, so they can be reused.

- The whole thing takes about 1,5/2 hours to complete, but you can always pause in between.
- All locations, but one, are marked on the map. When there is no portal access, use one near(ish) to save a lot of traveltime.
- None of the places have coords beyond x/z 3000. As this thing was mostly designed before the map expansion.
- USE DYNMAP, it can be of great help.
- At each location you will be given a hint for the next location, until you make it to the end and your reward. The hints are numbered, hint #1 leads to location #1 and so on.
When arriving at a location there will be a sign telling you that you’re in the right spot or not. If you’re on hint #5, there should be a sign with #5 on it when you arrive at the new location.

If you’re not sure about being at the right place or not, or need an additional hint. I'm here to help, send me a message on Discord and I’ll answer as soon as possible.

Now, to start The Hunt (after you read the above THOROUGLY and CAREFULLY seriously it’s important), go see Kevin at the TwoTwoOne Bakery. He’ll be happy to help you get started.

FishSandwich

f1rst

A very good hunt, with lots of variety in puzzles and riddles :D Hint #5 requires you to have watched a certain show so that's kind of tough one by the way. Good luck to all others, it is worth it both for the experience and the rewards!

You did a great job Rose, you're a blessing to this server <3

Funky_Swunk

Loved it! :D

(except the tv thing - but I got some great subtle help there so that's okay  8) )

theribz

:)

Rose

Quote from: theribz on February 16, 2017, 05:23:17 pm
Doing it tomorrow  so no spoilers pls

Snape kills Dumbledore.
Dart Vader is Luke's father.
Ned Stark dies.

theribz

:)

Go Up