Your images are needed!

Started by MiningMarten, March 15, 2017, 06:20:32 am

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

MiningMarten

March 15, 2017, 06:20:32 am Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 07:07:24 am by MiningMarten
Gooooood day all!

I have a request. And a nice one of those. (if i may say so myself, yes i may)

I would like everyone to send me their best picture of a build or thing they made on imgurcraft.
Not necessarely on this map, older maps aswell.

We're starting a small collection, and plan on using some images to pimp this forum and promote our server.
Even more cool when your builds are featured in it, so don't hesitate and share them in this thread.

I will give everyone a week to post their best/most beautifull/weirdest or funniest picture, and after that we'll pick a couple of nice ones to use in this website :)
(of cource any images posted after that may be used in future updates/changes)

Let me see them builds :)

Ps: Obviously you will be credited
Have a nice day! | Co-Owner of Pasific? | https://imgur.com/a/XLAlvAh

jakeNightShade

March 15, 2017, 10:33:31 am #1 Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 04:00:51 pm by jakeNightShade
marten hears my entry

FishSandwich

ericchoicares

inb4 thought marten needed dickpics

Rose

Can someone take a pic of Kevin for me? And/Or the bakery?

@Funkles, do you still have those Polar Palace pics? I swear I have them somewhere, but I can't find them.

theribz

here are some from my spleef arena :) for some reason i named it thunderdome :_)

https://imgur.com/a/CXve0
:)

Funky_Swunk

(This post was actually meant for this thread instead of the share your creations. Ah, well. They're quite similar.)

I watched all 1600 screenshots I have so far and chopped it down to 90.

DUMP album here

Please correct me if I'm wrong. E.g. I can't remember the name of Fish's city, which was not Skåne, or was it?

Also found this (not mine).

FishSandwich

March 20, 2017, 08:59:25 am #7 Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 09:08:24 am by FishSandwich
1. That castle and bay are indeed Ozy's,
2. That desert city is indeed Serkonoi.
3. My viking city was indeed not Skåne. That's an actual Swedish county and not even close to what any of my viking cities were called so I have no clue how you came to that :p Also, that picture is horrendously outdated, please don't use it.

Also, where is the huge christmas group shot? That seems like the kind of picture you'd want to include :(

EDIT: Here's some pictures of Not Skåne that Swim took when the place was in a more finished state. Still missing like 4 buildings, but it's something.

Funky_Swunk

MiningMarten

March 20, 2017, 10:33:16 am #9 Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 10:40:09 am by MiningMarten
Quote from: Funky_Swunk on March 20, 2017, 07:03:18 am
(This post was actually meant for this thread instead of the share your creations. Ah, well. They're quite similar.)

Thats an amazing album. The feels on some of the builds..

Quote from: Funky_Swunk on March 20, 2017, 09:55:25 am
What was it called though?
::)

Wasn't this the Christmas Jumper Photo Challenge or something.. atleast thats what we did :P
Have a nice day! | Co-Owner of Pasific? | https://imgur.com/a/XLAlvAh

FishSandwich

Go Up