community chests?

Started by SplishingFish, March 09, 2017, 02:31:42 pm

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

SplishingFish

Whats the deal with chests at spawners (blaze,Enderman..more) with things in and no signs? are they community cause theres some good stuff like sharp3 in there and i dont wanna steal stuff so.....

FishSandwich

March 09, 2017, 02:42:41 pm #1 Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 04:55:39 am by FishSandwich
Quote from: SplishingFish on March 09, 2017, 02:31:42 pm
Whats the deal with chests at spawners (blaze,Enderman..more) with things in and no signs? are they community cause theres some good stuff like sharp3 in there and i dont wanna steal stuff so.....

I know that's the case for the Blaze farm at least. No clue about Enderman. The general consensus is that you put something back for what you take though. If you take blaze rods, afk and replenish the blaze rods, if you take an enchanted book, add an enchanted book.

FishSandwich

I'm assuming that people are smart enough that "if you take blaze rods, afk and replenish the blaze rods" is the same as afking for your own blaze rods.

MiningMarten

Quote from: dragginmaster on March 10, 2017, 02:50:23 pm
when i show people my slime farm

HOT. hue hue hue.

No kidding though, that thing is huge!

As far as chests go all is said.
Never 'just take stuff' and assume its free. Provide for the community if you're a nice person :) Read the signs at farms and follow what it says.

Hope this clears thing for you @SplishingFish?
Have a nice day! | Co-Owner of Pasific? | https://imgur.com/a/XLAlvAh

Go Up