Fireworks Factory

Started by BarrenDome, March 02, 2017, 09:42:20 pm

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BarrenDome

Would everyone be interested if I built a Creeper-only mob farm attached to my Industrial Complex? Because with gunpowder and paper (from my sugarcane farm) it would be an almost endless supply of fireworks for Elytra flight.
..or..
build a fireworks factory in another location? I've heard some people have serious lag issues around my place!

I would build this, but on a much smaller scale:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOD_btn0dtI

FishSandwich

March 03, 2017, 06:15:28 am #1 Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 06:22:23 am by FishSandwich
There's 2 witch farms in the works, plus another Creeper-only mob farm, so I'm not sure if you even need to build one at all. Thanks for the offer though, hope to see you around the server more often c:

You know what would be really good though? a wither farm d:

theribz

oh yeah a witherfarm would be great!:D i hate the nether otherwise i would go for it hahah

how's it going on 2b2t btw @barrendome ?
:)

chesterqw

Quote from: FishSandwich on March 03, 2017, 06:15:28 am
There's 2 witch farms in the works, plus another Creeper-only mob farm, so I'm not sure if you even need to build one at all. Thanks for the offer though, hope to see you around the server more often c:

where is the creeper only mob farm :o
addicted to rockets to fly
( ยด-ω・)︻┻┳══━一
Abide by the rules or get sniped.

FishSandwich

As I said, it's in the works, but I'm pretty sure Ellenoria is working on one.

MiningMarten

Have a nice day! | Co-Owner of Pasific? | https://imgur.com/a/XLAlvAh

FishSandwich

She's afk while we're active, then she gets on when it's night for us, and goes afk again before we get on. If she wasn't afk while she worked/slept we wouldn't even know she still played on the server.

Ellenoria

Quote from: MiningMarten on March 05, 2017, 06:24:10 am
Quote from: FishSandwich on March 05, 2017, 06:20:11 am
Ellenoria is working

You sure she's not just afk :o

I'm not even sure tbh :P (cmon guys let me know you're poking fun at me so I can join in)
(actually if you see i'm not actually online then you're free to afk at my creeper farm and grab whatever you earn from that)

In all reality if barrendome wants to build a creeper farm then go for it ^_^ because my creeper farm isn't really a community one like I originally planned.

MiningMarten

March 21, 2017, 03:00:23 am #8 Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 03:01:54 am by MiningMarten
Quote from: Ellenoria on March 20, 2017, 10:12:09 pm

I'm not even sure tbh :P (cmon guys let me know you're poking fun at me so I can join in)

Pokes Ellenoria

*Fun aside, i actually thought you where 'just afk'. Little did i know you actually build a farm to afk at :D
Have a nice day! | Co-Owner of Pasific? | https://imgur.com/a/XLAlvAh

Ellenoria

Nah, I've got a creeper/spider farm that I chill at when I'm at work/asleep ^_^

BarrenDome

Quote from: FishSandwich on March 03, 2017, 06:15:28 am

I built a wither farm like months ago (back in Sep)! Actually I built 3, but the first 2 didn't work on the server (ghast sweeper and a shifting floor) so the current one is just a manual one with three floors you run back and forth killing withers. Most of the area has been slabbed to increase the spawn rates.

Overworld coords: 2577X, 8200Z

Go Up