Ellenoria's Firework dungeon ;) If you want to have an explosive time stop by ;)

Started by Ellenoria, March 15, 2017, 03:01:18 am

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ellenoria

I've decided that it'd be much easier for me if I ran a semi private business in my own claim. For the time being if you need fireworks just message me here and we can work out pricing.

I may end up putting a chest of books or something at spawn so people can write requests in the likely case that I'm afk? Any ideas on that?

And lastly, I'm getting about 3-6 stacks of gunpowder per afk session, so I might have to limit the max amount per customer to like 4 stacks of level 3 fireworks?

Ellenoria

The shop is done and at my claim, connected to my road ^_^ Pricing at the moment is any of the following:

16 Iron (I DID MATH BAD AND PRICE IS CHANGING TO 24 ON THURSDAY. SINCE I MESSED UP I'LL DELIVER THEM FOR THAT PRICE AS WELL)
2 Diamond
10 Emerald
32 Slimeballs
10 Quartz Ore
OR
One Shulker shell (take two stacks of fireworks)

I feel like this is okay? The average I was offered for delivering was about 4.5 iron blocks or 16 emeralds per stack, but Idk about the rest but I tried to make the options as varied as possible. I made the numbers even in case half stacks were wanted. Except the shell, that can't really be snapped in half :/
Lemme know if this seems really unreasonable <3

Go Up