Lag Lag city bitch

Started by King_Ozymandios, April 02, 2017, 03:27:04 pm

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

King_Ozymandios

So for the past almost week, every time I log on the server there seems to always be some lag, most of the time while the lag is very annoying its playable, but sometimes the lag makes the game impossible to play.  I'll try to open a chest and it wont open up for almost a minute. Ill place a block only to have it be gone when i log on the next time. Just placing a fucking torch makes my ping fucking jump (which makes NO FUCKING SENSE BTW). I know other people on the server are getting the lag too, I see people talking about it all the time in chat. Guys I love Imgurcraft, I do, I love the community, But in the end, if the lag is so fucking bad i can't play I have to find another server.

Sorry for the rant but after the lag kicking me over and over again today I needed to say this shit.

MiningMarten

Thanks for posting!
I found it equally anoying, and we're looking into it.
We're trying to find the source first, and after that look for the best solution.
Obviously we try to do this as fast as possible..

Sorry to hear that it gets to a point of you thinking about another server :( Let's hope it will not get that far :)
Have a nice day! | Co-Owner of Pasific? | https://imgur.com/a/XLAlvAh

rev_xpurple

Found the source.  Failed drive in the raid array.  I've been out of town and had shitty internet.  This is not the kind of thing anyone else would see.

Anyway, I've kicked the failed drive out and now need to replace it.  Performance should be back to normal now.

Quote from: MiningMarten on April 03, 2017, 02:49:12 am
Thanks for posting!
I found it equally anoying, and we're looking into it.
We're trying to find the source first, and after that look for the best solution.
Obviously we try to do this as fast as possible..

Sorry to hear that it gets to a point of you thinking about another server :( Let's hope it will not get that far :)

Go Up