New Claims

Started by theribz, November 30, 2016, 05:29:11 pm

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

V_Man_DES

Quote from: rev_xpurple on February 11, 2017, 04:31:30 pm
Quote from: V_Man_DES on February 11, 2017, 03:17:39 pm
I'd like to claim (236, 78, 5358) please.

Added.  Just be respectful of CardboardEmpress who is really close to your west.

Thanks!

Understood.

Rose

I would like to claim the area around -3200, 3300. I know it looks big, but I have plans. They're great, they're the greatest plans. It's true.
It will be Rosewood Estate, my private home/stables/farm/garden. I will get started there with a small loan of a million building materials. It's true.

Name for the marker: Rosewood

Funky_Swunk

Quote from: Rose on February 17, 2017, 09:20:47 am
I would like to claim the area around -3200, 3300. Name for the marker: Rosewood

It was never official but now it kinda is.

Welcome to the Music Corner!

FishSandwich

Quote from: Funky_Swunk on February 17, 2017, 10:53:19 am
I would like to claim the area around -3200, 3300. Name for the marker: Rosewood

It was never official but now it kinda is.

Welcome to the Music Corner!

You mean Gangkou?

Funky_Swunk

Quote from: FishSandwich on February 17, 2017, 02:16:09 pm
You mean Gangkou?

I searched ‘Gangkou’ on the forum and this was the only hit besides the missing marker post with specific coords.

So that settles it. Since I called foist, Gangkou lies officially in the Music Corner.

FishSandwich

February 17, 2017, 05:35:14 pm #20 Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 05:40:23 pm by FishSandwich
Quote from: Funky_Swunk on February 17, 2017, 04:38:13 pm
I searched ‘Gangkou’ on the forum and this was the only hit besides the missing marker post with specific coords.

So that settles it. Since I called foist, Gangkou lies officially in the Music Corner.

Except that I said it in game yesterday so puh. Matter of fact, I've always been saying it ever since I claimed that spot. I even asked you about it and you liked it.

Also, you'd want to be in Gangkou. It's a city of pirates but they don't shit where they eat.

Funky_Swunk

Quote from: FishSandwich on February 17, 2017, 05:35:14 pm
Except that I said it in game yesterday so puh. Matter of fact, I've always been saying it ever since I claimed that spot. I even asked you about it and you liked it.

Also, you'd want to be in Gangkou. It's a city of pirates but they don't shit where they eat.

Except that I lived in the Music Corner with Whiskey since the map was open. September, 5 months ago so puh.

Still like Gangkou though.

Remember I cleared the fudging mountain for your riverway?

rev_xpurple

I would like to claim the area around -3200, 3300. I know it looks big, but I have plans. They're great, they're the greatest plans. It's true.
It will be Rosewood Estate, my private home/stables/farm/garden. I will get started there with a small loan of a million building materials. It's true.

Name for the marker: Rosewood

I've added a marker for you.

FishSandwich

Quote from: Funky_Swunk on February 17, 2017, 05:49:45 pm
Except that I lived in the Music Corner with Whiskey since the map was open. September, 5 months ago so puh.

Still like Gangkou though.

Remember I cleared the fudging mountain for your riverway?

the Music Corner can be one of the substates within the great pirate nation of Gangkou? It can be its hub of refined culture right before visitors get into the horrid melting pot that is the capitol. I kind of planned the whole thing as a mirror image/antagonist to the Swimdom Kingdom (which is basically most of the original map in my server headcanon) (Don't question the fact that I have a server headcanon).

Also, to be completely fair, I just asked if you minded if I dug a riverway there. Then you did it yourself ;) Thanks a ton for that though, as well as all the sand. You'll be granted many benefits later, I guarantee it.

Also, I hope it's clear that I'm memeing out my ass. in case it's not, luv u

Rose

I vote we name it The Gangkou Music Corner. Then we'll have pirate parties with pirate music. Yo ho ho.
Everybody happy!

theribz

Quote from: Rose on February 19, 2017, 04:21:04 am
I vote we name it The Gangkou Music Corner. Then we'll have pirate parties with pirate music. Yo ho ho.
Everybody happy!

do i smell a pirate play in the making? the Rose and the Filthy three
:)

FishSandwich

Quote from: theribz on February 24, 2017, 12:42:20 pm
do i smell a pirate play in the making? the Rose and the Filthy three

Coincidentally, that is also the title of a future chapter of my smut.

Ericratz

My turn to claim land!
-742, 11, 4581
(its in the ocean) :o

rev_xpurple

Quote from: Ericratz on March 06, 2017, 09:43:55 pm
My turn to claim land!
-742, 11, 4581
(its in the ocean) :o

Marker added!

SplishingFish

Yo, -1787 976