How to get whitelisted

Started by rev_xpurple, November 27, 2016, 01:28:25 am

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

rev_xpurple

November 27, 2016, 01:28:25 am Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 02:34:11 am by MiningMarten
We would prefer if you create an account here with your minecraft username and then post here that you are a new user.  You will be notified when you are whitelisted.

TheFoxButt

Yes. I am a new person, yes. Totally not gameman2 and lost my account and bought a new one. Yes. New.
I like foxes

MiningMarten

Quote from: TheFoxButt on December 01, 2016, 11:35:18 am
Yes. I am a new person, yes. Totally not gameman2 and lost my account and bought a new one. Yes. New.

Added TheFoxButt to the whitelist.

Welcome back gameman!
Have a nice day! | Co-Owner of Pasific? | https://imgur.com/a/XLAlvAh

Funky_Swunk

Quote from: TheFoxButt on December 01, 2016, 11:35:18 am

Requesting ‘Chapel of FoxButt’

kpfitz5

I'm a new user! username kpfitz5, may I be white listed

MiningMarten

Quote from: kpfitz5 on December 03, 2016, 12:49:11 am

Added :) welcome!
Have a nice day! | Co-Owner of Pasific? | https://imgur.com/a/XLAlvAh

Funky_Swunk

I feel like recognising your name. Are you new? Or were you just gone for a while? Does my brain play tricks on me? How do magnets work? What is the meaning of life?

Rose

December 03, 2016, 11:42:26 am #7 Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 11:46:26 am by Rose
Quote from: Funky_Swunk on December 03, 2016, 07:38:56 am

I feel like recognising your name. Are you new? Or were you just gone for a while? Does my brain play tricks on me? How do magnets work? What is the meaning of life?

To answer one of those questions:

Fun Fact: The North Pole is actually the magnetic South Pole and the South Pole is the magnetic North Pole. "Why?" You ask.
Well, someone fucked up. When they invented the compass, they were like "Well, the North pin points north, so we'll call that end of the planet the 'North Pole'. Not realizing North repels North.
Funnier Fact: I made that last part up, but I imagen it went something like that.

Funky_Swunk

Quote from: Rose on December 03, 2016, 11:42:26 am
Fun Fact: The North Pole is actually the magnetic South Pole and the South Pole is the magnetic North Pole. "Why?" You ask.
Well, someone fucked up. When they invented the compass, they were like "Well, the North pin points north, so we'll call that end of the planet the 'North Pole'. Not realizing North repels North.
Funnier Fact: I made that last part up, but I imagen it went something like that.

It's actually quite accurate.  :o

pkeffect

Funky_Swunk

Zebitor

May i be whitelisted? Name is Zebitor

rev_xpurple

Noodlehat

rev_xpurple

Go Up