Ban appeal

Started by Extraflavored, April 29, 2017, 04:37:11 pm

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Extraflavored

IGN: Extraflavored
Why were you banned: Xray
are you Guilty: no

You cant just assumed I Xray ed for diamonds without checking me first or screen sharing me for anything

Why i should be unbanned
as my friend delayy explained to me I apparently used gamma lighting which i didn't i turned it off when they told me to. I just don't use torches to mine. as for this supposedly Xray I mined for 7 and half hours trade with a eff 5 un3 pick and a fortune 3 ending up with a grand total of 32 d blocks and bunch of other ores

Examples of me not being able  to see while its dark on the server https://gyazo.com/b80efed43f069bf922b69aa5358ffdaa I can still see I just don't like using torches. In this image is me being able to see in the dark fine.

FishSandwich

April 29, 2017, 05:24:39 pm #1 Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 06:06:40 pm by FishSandwich
Excuse me, are you trying to tell me you just dug into random directions and happened to magically run into the nearest pocket of diamond ore every time?

Extraflavored

I didn't X-ray i used a glitch that you can use with f3 a when it doesn't load your chunks in propel and you can see ores and other stuff but I never X-rayed. Please just give me one more chance to make amends.

chesterqw

( ยด-ω・)︻┻┳══━一
Abide by the rules or get sniped.

Go Up