Player data was deleted (this isn't griefing, but this was the closest forum)

Started by Ellenoria, June 10, 2017, 05:17:12 am

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ellenoria

Turbo (I can't spell the new username) and I both lost our playerdata, so inventory, spawnpoint, and enderchest contents were deleted. Luckily Rev was on and helped me get most of my stuff back and everything is settled, but I don't think Turbo's been assisted yet.
I don't know if it was just the two of us that it happened to so that's why I'm making this post.
Also, the central spawn that has the four portals is broken, portals dont' take you to nsew spawns and you're stuck there until a mod tp's you out. (it's likely to break once the server updates so Rev didn't want to fix it just yet, but in case a new person logs on or someone breaks their bed and dies.)

Funky_Swunk

Ellenoria

If you werent kicked from the server from the hard crash, yes. If you end up trapped with no items you'll have to let someone know bc currently there's no way out of spawn.

Borderlad

Rose

I'm scared to log on now, not because I might loose my stuff, but because i have no idea what's in my inventories since I haven't been on in so long.

rev_xpurple

Quote from: Rose on June 11, 2017, 05:19:21 am
I'm scared to log on now, not because I might loose my stuff, but because i have no idea what's in my inventories since I haven't been on in so long.

This has only happened a few times and only to players who were logged in when the issue occurred.  If this happens items will be replaced no questions asked.  I trust you all.

Go Up