1.12 server test!

Started by rev_xpurple, June 15, 2017, 10:38:07 pm

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

rev_xpurple

I've got a server running 1.12!  It's running a new map, superflat.  This is for personal enjoyment and a challenge.  This is to help me play with 1.12 without breaking anything while having some fun.  This will not replace the old map as I still plan to get that ported over to the new version.

I've run into some issues with plugins as to be expected.  Still working on that.

Anyway.  Server info.

server.imgurcraft.com:25566
http://server.imgurcraft.com:8124/

And, yes, the map works!  Join me and stress test!

Also, questions and comments are welcome as usual.

chesterqw

( ยด-ω・)︻┻┳══━一
Abide by the rules or get sniped.

dragginmaster

why does the server info take me to the normal server?
When you say "hey, didn't you see it on the forum?"

No, i did not.

Funky_Swunk

Quote from: dragginmaster on June 16, 2017, 05:33:21 pm
why does the server info take me to the normal server?

The answer my friend
Is 25566
The answer is 25566

Borderlad

Quote from: Funky_Swunk on June 16, 2017, 07:48:17 pm

The answer my friend
Is 25566
The answer is 25566

How many worlds must a man log in...?

Funky_Swunk

coladict

Did you know you were making the city wall with silverfish eggs when you did it?

rev_xpurple

Quote from: coladict on June 18, 2017, 11:48:18 pm
Did you know you were making the city wall with silverfish eggs when you did it?

Hahahahhahahhah! I did not!

The_ribz

Question: if this is possible, why dont we set up a UHC server and plan some nice PVP nights?

FishSandwich

Quote from: The_ribz on June 20, 2017, 04:57:05 am
Question: if this is possible, why dont we set up a UHC server and plan some nice PVP nights?

Now I'm not an expert on this, but the main server already has issues when too many people are on. I've only seen 3 people on the superflat world at once, so I'm not sure what its capabilities are.

Funky_Swunk

What about a world of just a few chunks?

The_ribz

yeah it would be really small, there are tons of maps online, but yeah.

coladict

Since Prism is the only plugin we're waiting on, this seems to be the one place where they've continued supporting it for bukkit/spigot https://github.com/AddstarMC/Prism-Bukkit
Their commit logs indicate non-final 1.12 Spigot support, but who knows how compatible that is with the final release.

FishSandwich

Quote from: coladict on June 20, 2017, 05:51:33 am
Since Prism is the only plugin we're waiting on, this seems to be the one place where they've continued supporting it for bukkit/spigot https://github.com/AddstarMC/Prism-Bukkit
Their commit logs indicate non-final 1.12 Spigot support, but who knows how compatible that is with the final release.

Chester's already figured this out, don't worry. We just need to get it up and running on the test server.

rev_xpurple

Yep, just need to get it installed and working. Too many things to do and out of town this weekend for yet another comic con.

Go Up