previous topic - next topic

Should we change the map and update?

Keep current map
Change and renew the map
Have two servers...
Give it a month then change
Go Down

SplishingFish

Fewer and fewer people are coming on maybe new map for more people? only a gathering of results dont panic

Funky_Swunk

For me it's just that I'm really, really busy and I can't be on that much.

New map would make me think about building a theater though.  ::)

FishSandwich

Quote from: SplishingFish on June 22, 2017, 03:47:40 pm
Fewer and fewer people are coming on maybe new map for more people?

I know for a lot of people at least, the past and next few weeks are super busy regarding school. The people working are just always busy. Things will probably get a lot better around the summer.

bobbobogaming

Quote from: FishSandwich on June 23, 2017, 10:27:28 am
I know for a lot of people at least, the past and next few weeks are super busy regarding school. The people working are just always busy. Things will probably get a lot better around the summer.

i for one had exams. "sadly" i have a gigantic gymnastics show coming op in a week or so, but ill be on alot after that.

rev_xpurple

I too have been very busy as of late.  This is convention season and I travel quite a bit.  Even if I do bring a laptop with me, there is little time to play.

Ellenoria

To be honest, our map size is big enough that someone could just start over if they really wanted to. I think once the server updates to 1.12 too it'll get more attention. Personally I've been messing around on 1.12 testing things and don't think we should update until they fix the wall glitch bug because it ruins a lot of farms on the current server
I will be back on the main server eventually.

rev_xpurple

I will say that the new version is much more stable than the old one.  So far I've only had a crash or two and I caused them :)

chesterqw

1.12 with the colourful concrete blocks!
also giving gravel some use.
( ยด-ω・)︻┻┳══━一
Abide by the rules or get sniped.

Ellenoria

Quote from: rev_xpurple on June 29, 2017, 11:43:33 am
I will say that the new version is much more stable than the old one.  So far I've only had a crash or two and I caused them :)

*shudders* SAPPLINGS
THEY'RE EVERYWHERE

Go Up