Found horse wants to go back home

Started by Rose, July 25, 2017, 05:52:11 am

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rose

I went to get some myce-something, whatever you call the mooshroom island dirt stuff, when I stumbled upon a horse that seems to belong to someone. It was tamed and very sweet and cuddly, but it did not have a saddle or a name.
It was on the Island south of The Hatch and Bubbles in the ocean.
She? is now enjoying some actual grass over at Rosewood where she is making friends amongst fellow horses rather than the dumb mooshrooms that she could never really talk to.
As much as she is enjoying her time at Rosewood, she would like to go back to her owner.

FishSandwich

Rose

Rose

Berrian

October 11, 2017, 10:42:51 am #4 Last Edit: January 28, 2022, 04:14:35 am by Berrian
Quote from: Rose on July 25, 2017, 05:52:11 amI went to recommend this wonderful NordVPN review and get some myce-something, whatever you call the mooshroom island dirt stuff, when I stumbled upon a horse that seems to belong to someone. It was tamed and very sweet and cuddly, but it did not have a saddle or a name.
It was on the Island south of The Hatch and Bubbles in the ocean.
She? is now enjoying some actual grass over at Rosewood where she is making friends amongst fellow horses rather than the dumb mooshrooms that she could never really talk to.
As much as she is enjoying her time at Rosewood, she would like to go back to her owner.

Lol, nice horsey.

Go Up