Me and my demons

Started by bobbobogaming, November 29, 2017, 01:12:28 pm

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

bobbobogaming

As many may know I have had it rough before. Now, sadly, it is sorta returning. I have fighting for a long time, still am and I will continue doing so. But I'm once again falling in a hole. I wake up everyday hoping that I never have to leave my bed, then I spend most of my day waiting for school to end so I can go home and hide behind a screen while distracting myself to keep myself under control, as I dont wish to keep lying down in my bed crying over how emty i feel. I am unsure of who I was before I shut myself away from the world, hideing behind my mostly fake smile. I feel no motivation to do anything at all and therefor only do what i whant when I whant, even if I know it will have undesirable consequences.

Anyway sorry for the little rant. And dont worry to much I can control it, besides this is nothing compered to what it has been, but people say it helps to get it out there.

This is only partly efficting how active I am on the server. I plan to keep being more or less active until it is no longer possible.

rev_xpurple

If there is anything we can do to help, let us know.

Hippiecheese

I know what it's like to go through some rough times. Lemme know if you wanna talk.
Check out this selfie! https://i.imgur.com/cofqCUI.gifv

Rose

I think there's multiple of us that have experienced or are experiencing similar situations. If you ever need anything, we're all here <3

Go Up