Pending server reset

Started by rev_xpurple, March 09, 2018, 10:38:57 pm

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

rev_xpurple

With the pending server reset it's come to my attention that there are a lot of really amazing builds on the map that not everyone has seen.  So, in celebration of the pending server reset with 1.13 I have enabled the option for creative for all players.  Head to 0,0 on the map and you will find buttons to change your gamestate as you see fit.

Use this to explore, fly around so you can get a better view or finish builds that you may or may not have time to finish before the end.

Note that this is not permission to grief or be a dick.  Please be kind and hold a sword when in creative as it's way too easy to break blocks otherwise and screw up someone's build.

Also, when the server reset happens everyone will go back to survival as per usual.

Hippiecheese

AWESOME! THE TIME IS COMING! Lemme know when the map is saved for the last time so we can begin the real fun! (assuming we're going to have the real fun)
Check out this selfie! https://i.imgur.com/cofqCUI.gifv

rev_xpurple

I'll make a post when it's saved for the last time.

Remember that any changes you make now till I make that post will be saved.  So, well, don't blow shit up yet.  They still haven't announced the release date other than "soon".

Go Up