Project new world storage security

Started by bobbobogaming, April 25, 2018, 07:36:15 am

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

bobbobogaming

With the opcoming new world, comes new builds and new projects. I did "The Vault" community build for the current world and i whant to do it again, but this time i whant it to be bigger and better in every way, i whant to have more people with rooms, i whant to make it all more spacy.

So that brings me to a couple of questions:
In order to give me a lot of room to work with, then i was thinking of puting it a ways away from spawn, but im unsure if this will hurt the user base to much. so you do you guys think do you whant it closer, but scaled to only slightly larger than the current one?

Next up is the question of looks over functionality? every thing will look good either way and all the cool redstone and features will still be there. but i whant to know if its more important for you to have a fast nether path or you whant an amazing looking path?

There may be more questions later.

When i comes to the theme. i dont whant to say anything before i see the map, as i have a lot of ideas that fit into different bioms.

I hope you all whant to join the new world's edition to the vault series.

Ps. im thinking of adding some paid bonuses to the place, but more on that later.  ;D

rev_xpurple

I'm up for it and you know, if you build it at one of the other spawn cities there will be fast access.  (n/s/e/w)

boxpipe

I'm not sure what the Vault is as I didn't do much around spawn.

I think getting a quick rail system up will be a priority then we can make it look better after it's functional. Just my 1c. (2c costs you extra).

Looking forward to the reset!

MiningMarten

Quote from: bobbobogaming on April 25, 2018, 07:36:15 amcommunity build

Do you plan on building this with, or for the community? Because if you need help this could be a real 'community project. Gathering, building, mining all together, that sort of stuff ;)
Have a nice day! | Co-Owner of Pasific? | https://imgur.com/a/XLAlvAh

bobbobogaming

Im mostly building it for the community, but i whould love as much help as i chould get, if you whant to help pls msg me, and i'll get you up to speed on my plans so far.

The full reveal of the projeckt will come as soon as im ready to start preping and makeing rooms for people.

Go Up