1.13/1.14

Started by Ellenoria, February 14, 2018, 03:09:52 pm

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hi_Mister

I would personally be against the ability to change spawners. I believe if you find a spider spawner you have a spider spawner. Though I can understand why there should be an ability to access a creeper spawner, other mobs are harder to farm for a reason, and for me, making it much easier to farm certain mobs won't necessarily make the server better.

Hippiecheese

Quote from: Hi_Mister on March 21, 2018, 11:26:44 amI would personally be against the ability to change spawners. I believe if you find a spider spawner you have a spider spawner.
as on the fence but that sold it for me. I'm against spawners being changed.
Check out this selfie! https://i.imgur.com/cofqCUI.gifv

rev_xpurple

We appreciate everyone's input on this.  This was a topic brought up by one of our members as "could we do this?" and thankfully we are all able to discuss in a constructive way.  Thank you!

bobbobogaming

I to am against to many chances including giving access to buying spawners. I feel like when thinking about makeing changes we should remember what this server has always wanted to be, and one of the main points has been that we are vanilla (with some exeptions). I whould be very carefull when makeing changes that whould make changes to this. If we chould just resource hunt for some time, and then buy a spawner changer then we begin to feel more and more like some resource server that works by buying everything and kind of maby ruins some of the feel of the server. Or so i think anyway.

dragginmaster

the nice thing about this server is that we often try new things, without them needing to be permanant

I liked the RPG map but we don't really do that any more.
When you say "hey, didn't you see it on the forum?"

No, i did not.

rev_xpurple

As I've said before.  I'm totally cool with the spawn egg thing so players can change spawners.  But, it has to be expensive.

Should we hold a vote?

I ask, though it seems the general opinion seems to be no, but it might nice to make official.

Hippiecheese

I say we hold a vote, yes. It will give us all a chance to be heard about it.

Hippiecheese

I think we reaaaaally jumped the gun on this whole thing... What if they take a whole year?!?

rev_xpurple

Sadly, that may be the case at the rate things are going.  Anyway, till then enjoy the creative option for exploring the world or building massive structures that you would otherwise never bother with due to the crazy resources required.

FishSandwich

Quote from: Hippiecheese on April 09, 2018, 10:50:03 pmI think we reaaaaally jumped the gun on this whole thing... What if they take a whole year?!?

1.13 was announced for somewhere between April and June. Best case scenario it would've come out 10 days ago, don't feel like that's jumping the gun.

dragginmaster

how often do they miss their vague targets?
When you say "hey, didn't you see it on the forum?"

No, i did not.

FishSandwich

I believe I witnessed it once. Don't remember what version that was though.

Also, with today's snapshot's addition of dolphins and icebergs, all features that were revealed when the aquatic update was announced are now actually in the game, so they're close to the official release.

rev_xpurple

I'm super excited and we will have this rolled out just as soon as possible.

theribz

Did you find a sweet seed yet rev?
:)

rev_xpurple

Yep, I found one that is amazing.  Tons of islands and lots of ocean.  But, with enough mainland in places to keep people happy too.

I spent over 40 hours going through various seeds to find a good one :)

Go Up