Giant Portrait: cast your vote (guess)

Started by licdlfg, January 12, 2017, 11:22:55 am

previous topic - next topic

Who or what is the portrait going to depict when it's finished?

Dickbutt
2 (13.3%)
James Bond
0 (0%)
Joe Biden
2 (13.3%)
Mr. Donald Trump
2 (13.3%)
Kim Il-Sung, the Great Leader and Eternal President of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea
6 (40%)
Putin
0 (0%)
Barack Hussein Obama
2 (13.3%)
MiningMarten
1 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Go Down

licdlfg

January 12, 2017, 11:22:55 am Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 11:30:02 am by licdlfg
Putting this up because of a lot of interest in speculating about what the portrait me and Mary are making is going to end up as.

Funky_Swunk

rev_xpurple

Exactly why we are in the current mess here in the states.  Pisses me off.

Quote from: Funky_Swunk on January 12, 2017, 01:17:31 pm
Only one vote to spend?

licdlfg

January 18, 2017, 11:05:52 am #3 Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 11:08:12 am by licdlfg
Well everything surrounding your voting system and regulations governing the political offices are ancient compared to most other "democracies", not just fptp.

Hopefully there will be a push toward modernization, but then again there probably won't be because most of those who are in office are in office because of fraudulent practices anyway.

With that said, it (unsurprisingly) looks like the Big Man himself is taking the lead in the poll. First in the hearts of the people, as always. May the light of his radiant smile forever shine on all of you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEucAPOdDvg

rev_xpurple

Even though I voted for the man who invented McDonalds, I really don't think it's him.  It's got to be someone else...

licdlfg

I've come down with the flu and am experiencing a lot of general suffering unfit for any living creature. Work has been stopped for a while.

rev_xpurple

Quote from: licdlfg on February 13, 2017, 04:31:45 am
I've come down with the flu and am experiencing a lot of general suffering unfit for any living creature. Work has been stopped for a while.

I hope you get better soon.  Being sick is no good :(

licdlfg

Quote from: rev_xpurple on February 13, 2017, 08:51:54 am
Quote from: licdlfg on February 13, 2017, 04:31:45 am

I hope you get better soon.  Being sick is no good :(

Thanks, I appreciate it. Mary is also sick and she has been doing a lot of the work in general so we're really low on drive right now.

Go Up