Matters concerning Music Corner inhabitants

Started by theribz, February 26, 2017, 09:17:36 am

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FishSandwich

After putting in the floor for the new tunnel, I discovered I vastly underestimated the amount of blocks I will be needing. I'm gonna need all the ink sacks we can get specifically. I thought 9 stacks would be plenty and I've never been more wrong.

Also, I don't know what the purpose of those rooms between Ribz and Funky are, but they're a big, dug out area at the centre of everything. We could turn it into kind of like a common room (Besides, it's also exactly where the new tunnel cuts into the old rail, so)

Rose

The_ribz

they are not for anything special, just dug outs for material

FishSandwich

The tunnel from the nether rail to the music corner hub is now completely finished, which begs the question, what would you guys like to see there? It'll probably only contain 3 entrances/exits, one to the east tunnel, one to the south tunnel (That also stops by Funky, Deadman's pass and the witch farm) and one further to the east that splits off to Ribz, Rose, Gangkou and the mob farm. I was thinking we maybe just put a Mooshroom Café at the west part and leave it at that, or put something cooler there (Like, idk, shops, a garden, or a pet Wither, whatever you can think off).

Any ideas?

Rose

FishSandwich

FishSandwich

Just a little warning: Because of the construction in the hub, there is now an area for ghasts too spawn. So... yeah.

Rose

MiningMarten

Have a nice day! | Co-Owner of Pasific? | https://imgur.com/a/XLAlvAh

MiningMarten

Have a nice day! | Co-Owner of Pasific? | https://imgur.com/a/XLAlvAh

FishSandwich

Finished the botanical garden, and even added a few cute inhabitants. Be careful if you go to greet them up close though, because there currently isn't a way out of the garden. Interesting design choice, I know.

I'm going to move on to the Mooshroom Café, and will fill in the tunnels after that.

@Funky, do you even want to be connected to the hub? I see you've started on your own separate tunnel straight from the rail.

Funky_Swunk

It was on my list to make the railway pretty since it was laid down. Connecting to the hub would be inefficient for me. My current portal is in the Theater and it may actually be quicker for me to travel to Penguin (<100 blocks) from my base. So Penguin can get her portal connected I guess. :)

It was not to taunt you btw. Just a small personal ignored project I am finally finishing.

FishSandwich

Added a Mooshroom Café and access to the gardens so you can get out if you fall down! Now I can really start working on the tunnels.

Might add some stuff to it later if there's any need for it.

Go Up