Not right now
2 (18.2%)
Never
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Go Down

Manlyman95

Quote from: chopin on August 19, 2017, 01:00:53 am
Quote from: Manlyman95 on August 18, 2017, 10:06:25 pmyes but if we don't do it and we get more players it will be harder for people out on the frontier  in those directions and their tunnels to link up to the main line with have to be ridiculously long, wasting precious materials and time and not to mention life and limb, they will become so long that it wouldn't be worth it to connect to them.

the simple solution is to make the tracks 10 blocks higher or lower, which would avoid most builds

also my main idea wasn't to make new tracks or mess with the tunnels at all, just to make the center area bigger and friendlier, shame my work had to be rolled back

well since you did lose kinda a lot of stuff in those chests and what not i wouldn't mind paying abit of diamond at eric's concrete factory to pay for some of it.

also what about just an expansion for right now for the nether hub like you originally planned but have areas marked off for expansion later.
Praise the lord and phallus amen.

chesterqw

August 19, 2017, 03:09:21 am #16 Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 03:14:31 am by chesterqw
the adding of additional lines to serve the people in the diagonal alley is a good idea, but since we have NSEW spawns, why don't we instead make each of the NSEW spawn have their own nether station that links out?
with my 1337 paint skills

or

blue are the new parts
( ´-ω・)︻┻┳══━一
Abide by the rules or get sniped.

chesterqw

oh right 1 more thing, the design can be great, but I feel like it must be a safe place for people to be at i.e no ghast is gonna spawn and freak you up, no spawnable places for dem piggies, and enderman
( ´-ω・)︻┻┳══━一

MiningMarten

I like this :)

*Throws 2 cents*
1. More space means more room for fun stuff and more beautifull builds. (The current hub is a wonderful design)
2. As the community evolves, so should the community builds.
Have a nice day! | Co-Owner of Pasific? | https://imgur.com/a/XLAlvAh

chesterqw

created a new thread to seperate the new NSEW hub with lines, and the revamp of the current nether hub
( ´-ω・)︻┻┳══━一

apizza4you2

So... whats the word on this?

Do we need to talk more, get more opinions/votes?

I'm on board for the revamp.

:D

Go Up